Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hukilau Threads

I love sewing and it has become one of my favourite pass times, after the kids are asleep that is. I am a mom of two beautiful kids and love being a mom. I always liked to be crafty and anything that requires imagination and creativity is just my thing. After i had my little girl the sewing bug just hit me hard and i started sewing for her. I love fashion and everything girlie, i am a total girlie girl so im always observing when I go to the mall or the streets how people dresses and what is in fashion now. As all of you should know those boutique prices are not a joke... 80 dollars for a dress??? what???? As much as I will love to own that dress for my sweet girl, it is ridiculous... so I started sewing my own "boutique" style dresses for my little girl. I realized that if I can sew such cute dresses for 1/4 of the price of those boutiques I needed to share the secret. In this blog I will post easy to follow patterns and projects that will help you learn how to transform already existing plain clothing into cute items, or how to create little details that will enhanced simple outfits. This tutorials are a snick peak of my actual patterns. My patterns that you can find on
 http://www.etsy.com/people/hukilauthreads?ref=si_pr  My patterns are detailed and have tones of pictures, step by step tutorials and video help.... i believe that everybody that wants to can learn how to sew.... stick around for give aways and pattern testing....

2 comments:

  1. Hey I am so excited you finally did it!!! This is so awesome!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name of your business. I know you will do great. I can't wait to see all you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete